Job Posting – Social Media Coordinator, Part Time
Rutgers University-Newark, an urban public research university and anchor institution, located in Newark, New Jersey, a city of promise, is seeking a Social Media Coordinator Part Time for Express Newark report to the Assistant Director.
The Social Media Coordinator duties include but are not limited to:
– Consults the Express Newark public events calendar to determine events to attend and cover for social media.
– Cultivates relationships with Express Newark entities and staff in order to create content that accurately represents their activities and mission.
– Suggests and implements new features to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions.
– Reports on social media ROI based on objectives and goals.
– Generates, edit and publishes a minimum of three postings per week to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (photography, video, text, news).